Kinnaird Cross Country,
Tel. 01334 653306
Mobile: 07821 495865
Rules of the Course
- Your safety is your responsibility. We do not accept liability for any accident, injury, illness, loss or damage to you, your horse, your vehicle or your belongings.
- All riders must wear a hat to the current approved standard (correctly fastened, no fixed peak) when mounted, and body protectors must be worn on the cross- country course.
- Participants should be accompanied, either mounted or on foot. If you wish to come on your own, don’t worry – let us know when you book as we can usually arrange to have someone on the course while you are there.
- Please report any problems or damage to us when you finish so things can be rectified for the next person.
- Please be aware that this is a working farm and there may be machinery or stock moving about. Children should be closely supervised and dogs must be under control at all times.
- The rules are fairly simple and are mainly common sense. By signing the disclaimer below you are agreeing to abide by them. An adult must sign for any rider under 16 years old.
- If you sign on behalf of a group, it is assumed that all members of your group are aware of the rules and are happy to accept them.
- Disclaimers should be signed before you go along to the course and will be deemed to be in force for the remainder of the current season.
- If you do not wish photographs to be taken or used for publicity purposes, please let us know. Otherwise it will be assumed that you are happy for them to be published on our website, facebook page etc.
- We will only use your e-mail address to send you updates about the course or information about competitions. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way, please let us know.